Shani Temple Shinganapur Maharashtra India
Table of Contents
In the present day times where, together with the innovation propels, wrongdoings excessively turn out to be more modern and the attentiveness toward more efforts to establish safety picks up need, is it conceivable to envision a spot where individuals live in agreement in no-entryway no-locks-houses ?
It might appear to be fantastic yet in actuality, genuine! There is in reality a modest village where houses and different structures like shops have no entryways, and that spot is in the nation of innumerable legends and myths – India.
About the Shani Temple
But now, they can only circumambulate the image and offer the oil for abishegam in a tank kept for the purpose near the platform from where the oil is sent continuously to a dripping vessel hanging above the image of the deity.
He is regarded and is revered with a considerable measure of commitment by his enthusiasts. A great many individuals from over the whole world come to Shani Shingnapur to get otherworldly advantages.
The divinity is of dark stone and this sight sends numerous lovers into free for all.
The main impermanent watchman is boundaries – that too to keep off stray creatures. Here villagers get to their day by day schedules without making a fuss over their home’s security or trepidation of cheats.
For them, everything is committed to the Lord Shani. The conviction is, whoever takes anything from this spot will acquire the rage of Shani God and will need to pay for his/her transgressions beyond a reasonable doubt.
At the point when Shani Shingnapur locals go outside their town, they don’t request that their neighbors keep vigil on their home and effects. There is no Police station in this town as well. They have no part here!
Conviction has it that criminals can’t take or burgle in the town which is ensured by Lord Shani, and adversity and awesome discipline would come to pass for any individual who endeavors to take.
shani Temple sans dividers or rooftop
It is an old convention that ladies are suspended from ascending the temple ventures to pour oil and offer petitions to Shanidev.
Breaking a 400-year-old discriminatory tradition, Now women Can entered the sanctum sanctorum of the Shani temple Shingnapur in Maharashtra and offered prayers.
Shri Shaneshwar Devasthan Shani Temple shingnapur
- The uncommon and extraordinary things of overall distinction in Shanishingnapur
- In the numerous years history of the town, there has not been a solitary episode of burglary, mobs, murder or assault.
- No one from the town has ever gone to a home of the matured. Nor has there been a solitary grumbling held up in a police headquarters.
- As of not long ago there has been an administration office here, in light of the fact that with the administration office come an entryway and a lock.
- Here, in the town, a phantom or soul has been located. Nor has anybody from this town beaten by anyone from some other town.
- There is no alcohol, betting or non-veggie lover nourishment here.
- Every one of the general population here are from the genealogy of Chatrapati Shiavaji Maharaj’s Marathi talking individuals of the same standing and religion.
- In the Gram Panchayat, there is never a race or board. A solitary vote is last and the choice is all around acknowledged.
- The Peepal trees here have the hanging roots like that of the Banyan tree.
- Regular, here, there is business done worth no less than 1 lakh.
- The elderly individuals of this town watch fasting on Saturday. What’s more, they begin any critical work of their homes on Saturday
- Every one of the lovers from South India, North India and remote nations get to be hypnotized with commitment here.
- In the seasons of Acharya Udasi Baba, there would be just three individuals going to the holy place. In particular, Dagdu Changediya, Hastimal Chnagediya and the mother of Badri Tokse.
- They excessively utilized, making it impossible to come just on Saturday. Presently, every day there are more than 13000 guests.
- Innumerable individuals come to offer oil to God Shani. In some cases, 101 boxes and at different times 1 quintal and at different times a tanker of oil is offered to God Shani.
- On the events of Shani Amavashya and Shani Jayanti, more than 10 lakh individuals come here.
- In the event that anything of any lover, similar to a watch, chain, brilliant ring or some other valuable thing, then they get it back promptly.
- No one ransacks anyone here. Then again, they help each other.
- Terrible individuals like pick-pockets, hoodlums, dacoits, drunkards and meat eaters don’t come here. In the event that they do come here, they act like great individuals. This has been the experience of Mr. Mohar Singh, a resident.of Nashik Road’s Jail Road.
- There are no occurrences and encounters of misrepresentation and falsehood here.
- Not just are there no entryway of house here, the brains likewise are constantly open.
Shani Temple Shingnapur By Road
This street stays open all around the year. The vast majority who come to Shani Shingnapur make the point to visit the well known Sai Baba Temple at Shirdi 70 km from this spot.
The individuals who need can without much of a stretch benefit the transports worked by Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation (MSRTC) or even private transports, and autos for coming to here.
Shirdi to Shani Temple Shingnapur by Road
From Rahuri take a left swing to reach Shani Shingnapur from Sonai.
From Talegaon Dabhade head towards Chakan > Ranjangaon > Shirur > Supe > Ahmednagar and range Shani Shingnapur from Ghodegaon.
Shani Temple Shingnapur By Train
This incorporates Mumbai, Pune, Delhi, Manmad, Goa, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Bengaluru, and Shirdi and additionally different spots crosswise over India.
Shani Temple Shingnapur By Air
Air terminal at Nasik is at 144 km away. From here, one can make a trip on to any city crosswise over India by getting the pertinent local flight.
Both local and global explorers can get a flight to Mumbai and after that travel 293 km more by means of street to reach Shani Shingnapur.
Pune Local airplane terminal is situated at a separation of more than 161 km from the traveler destination.
Distance From Major Station/Cities to Shani Temple Shingnapur
- Rahuri to Shani Shingnapur Distance – 24 KM
- Ahmednagar to Shani Shingnapur Distance – 40 KM
- Aurangabad to Shani Shingnapur Distance – 82 KM
- Shirdi to Shani Shingnapur Distance – 72 KM
- Nashik to Shani Shingnapur Distance – 143 KM
- Mumbai to Shani Shingnapur Distance – 295 KM
- Pune to Shani Shingnapur Distance – 161 KM
Facts to know about Shani temple Shinganapur
The villagers firmly believe that Shani Maharaj protects them from thieves and wrong doers and they only have door frames and curtains in the place of doors and locks.
There are several stories narrated by local villagers about how nobody in the village would dare to make an attempt to steal other’s property and also about how when some outsiders have made an attempt to steal they have been punished by Shani Maharaj.
Few years ago, this tree fell and another fig tree has grown there. This too does not extend its branches upto the idol.
4.Water poured over the idol is cure for snakebite – In case of any incident of snakebite in the village, all that the villagers do is to bring the person in white clothes to the temple.
A male relative in wet clothes performes abhishekam to the idol and the water is given to the person to drink. In a couple of hours, the person regains consciousness and is not affected by the poison.